No products in the cart.
Here at Better Cup of Joe, we live to give back. Our passion is to provide a Better Way to Fundraise for groups and organizations of any size. Better Cup of Joe has simplified fundraising for your organization, big or small. Need to raise money for your baseball league for equipment and tournament fees? We can help. Need to raise money for your cheerleading team for a trip to Nationals? We can help. Want to raise money for the family in your neighborhood who was affected by cancer? We can help. Want to raise money so you can provide care packages for the homeless? We can help with that too.
Raising money can be a challenge and time consuming. Distributing order forms, sending participants door-to-door, collecting money, sorting through pallets of products, finding refrigerator or freezer space. What a headache!
We have a solution! Welcome to a Better Way to Fundraise!
I bet you’re wondering why coffee is a better way to fundraise.
No minimum orders or start-up fees
We deliver product to supporter - no product to handle
No money to collect
Easy, fast, and effective for organizers, participants, and supporters
- Coffee is the most consumed beverage on the planet next to water
- Approximately 1.6 billion cups are consumed daily
- More than 80% of people over the age of 18 have consumed coffee
- Speciality coffee sales are increasing by 20% each year
- Millions of people pay $4+ per cup and many drink 3+ cups per day
How does a Better Cup of Joe Fundraiser work?
- You tell us when and for how long you want the fundraiser to last.
- We create a custom page on our website for your organization or cause that tracks supporter purchases. We also create a custom email template that can be forwarded to parents, coaches, athletes, participants.
- Your participants forward the email and share the link to your custom page to everyone that they know. Social media is a very powerful fundraising tool that can raise money 24/7/365 for your cause.
- The coffee is shipped directly to the supporter.
- Profits are sent to your organization at the completion of the fundraiser.